Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Another BOOK :)


The Fantasy FallacyExposing the Deeper Meaning Behind Sexual Thoughts

By Shannon Ethridge


Okay so I read half way through this book and I will say I was very intrigued, at first. There aren't a lot of books that hold my attention besides the Bible and Heaven is for Real Book which is so wonderful!! This book makes sense but it can get a little touchy because not everybody believes that we lie around dreaming up fantasies. I have to say at first I thought okay yes this makes sense but then I got to thinking about it and I have to say I don't have a lot of time to dream up fantasies so whatever I dream is probably some crazy twisted clip of what I watched on tv that day. I understand where the book is going, it's just a topic that is touchy with most people and what the definition of a fantasy really is.

Thanks for reading,

Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment